Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If you tell anyone Ann.... anyone at all.... AVADA KEDAVRA!

So, Ann. I don't know how to say this. It's happened before though, on Quizilla. Which makes no sense cause Quizilla is stupid as... nevermind.


Anyways, basically, what happens is, there'll be a guy. (Always a guy) And he'll be different. Like, let's say, he'll write poetry. (Please just tell me you know where I'm going with this so I don't have to actually type it cause then that'll make it real and ughhhh)

So, I'll read all his poems, figure he's a nice guy. Work up the guts to talk to him. Become friends. (Well, maybe not friends but acquaintances)

Ann! Why are you so sadistic? Grr!

And then, I guess.. even though I know I'll never meet him, and never be worthy of him and all that... I guess I just...



fall for him. 


EEEE I HATE YOU ANN! Well, not really, but yeah. 

1 comment:

  1. o______________________o

    Message me back asap, kk? XD

    *sheilds Lysander's eyes*

    Lys: What? What is it?!!!!!

    Colin: *snickers*

    Hehehehe - sadistic XD

    ReplyDelete