Monday, June 27, 2011

Ann!!! This is for chuuuuu! :)

 I like his hair :)
He gets like 3 stars out of 5. It's only the hair that I really like.
 He doesn't really seem like someone who would punch his best friend, but he has that shy aspect I wanted for Lys.
4 outta 5.
 The one problem I have with this guy is that he seems too conceited. I honestly think that Lys should be tall and lanky and shy, kind of.
2.5 outta 5
Without the hat. There is absolutely NO CHANCES of Lysander wearing a hat. He's not like that.
Maybe a 3.5 I'm not sure.

So Ann.... OMG. Lysander is like.... nothing like that in the way I imagined him. He seems too.... poser-y and almost like a younger, more aggressive version of Pete Wentz. (not that I don't love the guy, I totally do, I'm like, a HUGE Fall Out Boy fan, but still)

I imagined Lysander as someone like those guys ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let me know what chu thinks.

Colin was PERFECT though :) Good job!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh! :D

    Hm...

    ADORE the first one! :D

    The second one is lovely as well 8D

    Yesh - the third one def looks a wee bit conceited XD

    The fourth one...I thought he was a girl at first XD

    Veeeeeeeeery good! :D

    Message me to discuss? :D

    ReplyDelete