Thursday, June 2, 2011

I FOUND IT!

It as in the perfect lyrics to describe Untitled. Yes, Untitled by Simple Plan DOES explain it. But the following Mayday Parade lyrics do as well:

How can you think that any of this was easy
With all the friends I've lost along the way?
When this is over, we're all getting older now
And we all play a part in it
Innocence is falling, can you hear them calling now?
But I'll be by your side until the end


Me loves that song :) Mayday Parade is like, one of my favourite bands so when Mom told me that I couldn't go see them this summer with All Time Low I totally got angry at her. She's so mean to me!!!! *wails* 

Anywho, enough about that. I haven't written anymore of Untitled. Sorry Ann, no Colin just yet! But he'll be here soon enough, I promise! 

Damn, I don't think I've even blogged this consistently before. Let's see if I can keep it up!  

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooo! I neeeeeeed Colin! D:

    Bahahaha XD

    Awesome lyrics, by the way! :D

    And I lurve your profile pic - it's Andy Sixx, right? :D

    ReplyDelete