Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let's Pretend....

Okay, the title is pretty lame, and is completely irrelevant but I have a new feature! I don't know if I'm going to continue it after today, but I was going to post song lyrics and then put the lyrics that relate to me the most in italics, so yeah, I'll do that now. Today's are from Airplanes part II (ooh, ah)

allright lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen
lets pretend things would have been no different
pretend he procrastinated had no motivation
pretend he just made excuses that were so paper thin they could blow away with the wind
marshall you’re never gonna make it makes no sense to play the game there ain’t no way that you’ll win
pretend he just stayed outside all day and played with his friends
pretend he even had a friend to say was his friend

and it wasn’t time to move and schools were changing again
he wasn’t socially awkward and just strange as a kid

he had a father and his mother wasn’t crazy as sh-t
and he never dreamed he could rip stadiums and just lazy as sh-t
f-ck a talent show in a gymnasium bitch you won’t amount to sh-t quit daydreaming kid

you need to get your cranium checked you thinking like an alien it just ain’t realistic
now pretend they ain’t just make him angry with this sh-t and there was no one he could even aim when he’s pissed it
and his alarm went off to wake him off but he didn’t make it to the rap Olympics slept through his plane and he missed it

he’s gon’ have a hard time explaining to Hailey and Laney these food stamps and this WIC sh-t
cuz he never risked shit he hopes and he wished it but it didn’t fall in his lap so he ain’t even here
he pretends that…
airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.... and so on.

So yeah, that was fun! -Not really. I hope you learned some more about me. Other wise, I will just ramble about something that is somewhat relevant to the title.
So I have this friend, she's a challenge. But yeah, I put up with her because sometimes she can be quite funny. But she's still quite selfish and she doesn't understand why I'd want to donate my hair to kids with leukemia. Since she's all rude to us, we decided to prank her. 
Now since I want to be the actress supreme (I do not understand why they want to call us all actors but whatever) I'm pretending that a guy two years older than us, named Eric, moved in on my street.
After our winter break I told her that we're dating. So basically we're in the middle of a find at the current moment because we were watching The Social Network and I refused to get Eric popcorn so he threw the bowl at my head.
Yes, yes, he's going to be the typical abusive boyfriend. So far, I've only told her about this encounter, but once I think of more I'll keep telling her about all the awful things he did to me and see what she says, so far, she hasn't stirred.
And then in the beginning of March I was going to start acting differently, hoping she'll notice. And basically the storyline there is going to be that Eric pressured me into "things" and that I will be pregnant. Watch her not even ask what's going on. That would be so like her.
I hope it goes well. On April Fool's Day we were going to tell her the truth, so yeah. I wish Eric was real. I somewhat modeled him after a friend of my friend's older sister that I used to have a tiny crush on. That was before I learned he's borderline bipolar. Not that I have anything against bipolar people! Or gay people for that matter!
But now I have a crush on this guy who is a poet and he's two years older than me. Only thing is that he lives in Massachusetts, I'm up north in Canada. And I met him on Quizilla, teenage writing site that isn't serious at all! It's like to total opposite of inkpop. But yeah, it's still pretty awesome. Anyways, he hasn't caught on yet. The poem I posted yesterday reminds me of him, he told me about it when I told him I like Edgar Allan Poe - yes that is who EAP is.
So, I'll leave you alone now, I might not blog tomorrow. I think this one makes up for two days worth, so yeah. I've got to stop saying that! Bloody hell! I'll see you in the next few days blogees. I really don't know what else to call you. 
Toodles! 
-Ritz

No comments:

Post a Comment