Monday, February 7, 2011

Sick Little Games

Sick Little Games = awesome song by All Time Low

So, I hope you liked the story yesterday. I'm a girl, just so you know, and even though I write about lesbians, I am not one myself. Nor I am bisexual, not that I have anything against those who are. I'm just trying to raise awareness about em, I hate homophobes. And people who can't accept others cause of their differences. So that explains that.

In other news, three friends of mine plus one of their brothers said they were going to check this blog out, so here's a shout out to you guys! Navi, Miya, and Aaach (inside joke) as well as Navi's brother whose name I have currently forgot. I apologize to you :)

So, right now I am attempting, and failing, to study for my science test tomorrow. I mean seriously! Who cares that the Gulf Stream Current is "A warm ocean surface current that flows north from the Gulf of Mexico, along the East Coast of the U.S., and on to the Southeast coast of Newfoundland."? Not that exciting, in my eyes.

Also, 24 views!! YAY! Yet, still, I know that's next to nothing. Oh well, I'm going to be happy anyways. I'm not gonna let people rain on my parade!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ivQgcSIhQ&feature=fvst  > Love that song

So Rills are the start of a river, huh? No one gives a fucking rat's ass!!!! Sorry, just peeved off about this. It's mostly my fault though, I've known about this since like last week and I'm only studying today. Hopefully my sister's right about me working well under pressure :/

Better get cracking then, I feel like I'm a part of my school's sick little games - or better off, my science teacher's. Ugh. Wish me luck :(

-Ritz

P.S. Sorry this post is so short. I'm not sure what to talk about. Maybe tomorrow I'll post my thoughts on a  random album I choose from my shelf :P

No comments:

Post a Comment