Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Starting Out

Oh wow, this is awesome. And so much easier to use than Tumblr. Yeah, I tried that first. Didn't work out so much. 
Anyways, I'm new to this, should be fun. Hopefully I won't turn out like Mark Zuckerberg - Social Network fans get this - Discovering Facebook would be awesome, just not the whole Facemash and comparing women to farm animals, though for me, it'd probably be comparing dudes to farm animals. 
So, basically this is like my online journal. I will trash talk people, but I probably won't specify who, unless they are a celebrity. It'll probably be obvious who I'm talking about anyways. If you know me that is. 
In case you haven't noticed, I ramble a lot. That's why I'm here! So I can ramble and ramble and ramble and hopefully someone will read this shit and find it funny or meaningful.
Meaningful. I like to go deep. So expect some of my posts to be philosophical and so on. 
Another Tragic Case. That's me - by the way, I'm Ritz, or Ritz13, whatever. Not that big of a difference. But yeah. "Another Tragic Case" that's from Head On Collision by New Found Glory. Awesome song, check it out. It's where All Time Low got their name from. I love them. 
Other things, I rant, I'm British, so you may not always understand my rants. I live in Canada so I spell favorite favourite. > Yes, there is a difference. 
I love to read and write. And act, and listen to music. And watch The Social Network for hours on end. Hopefully I won't end up forcing cannibalism :/ 
Umm, yeah. I guess that's it for now. I won't keep you much longer. I bet no one's reading this now. That'd suck, like everything else in my life.
Let's hope this doesn't explode in my face! Cheers to starting out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
-Ritz 

No comments:

Post a Comment